Need a Criminal Defence Lawyer?
We understand that being charged with a criminal offence can be a traumatic experience. A police investigation or criminal charge can create a great deal of uncertainty in how to navigate the criminal justice system and can have a negative impact on your life, your reputation, your family, and your finances.
One of the first steps in the right direction is engaging an experienced Criminal Defence Lawyer.
Our team of Criminal Defence Lawyers has years of experience navigating the criminal justice system and has extensive substantive and practical knowledge in all areas of criminal law. As one of Perth’s pre-eminent criminal defence law firms, we frequently appear for our clients in the Magistrates Court, District Court, Supreme Court, Children’s Court, and Court of Appeal. We are also qualified to accept Legal Aid matters from all criminal matter panels and would be happy to assist you with your application for Legal Aid if you require.
The following are just come of the practice areas in which we specialise:
- Drug Offences including possession with intent to sell or supply, drug importation and manufacturing, possession of drug paraphernalia, cultivation of prohibited plants;
- Assault Offences including Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm, Grievous Bodily Harm, Unlawful Wounding;
- Murder and Manslaughter;
- Sexual Offences such as Sexual Penetration, Indecent Dealing, Sexual Assault (including those matters relating to children);
- Armed Robbery;
- Arson, Criminal Damage;
- Stealing, Fraud, Bribery, Conspiracy, Extortion;
- Burglary, Robbery, Trespass;
- Firearms, Weapons and Ammunition offences;
- Possession and Distribution of Child Pornography;
- Possession of Stolen or Unlawfully Obtained Property;
- Threats, Deprivation of Liberty;
- Disorderly Conduct, Breach of Court Orders;
- Commonwealth Offences including Centrelink Fraud, Customs Offences, Drug Importation;
- CCC Investigations;
- Workplace Health and Safety Investigations and Prosecutions
We are also able to assist with Bail Applications and Spent Conviction Order Applications. For more information on these, please click on our ‘Criminal Offences’ page.