At Kate King Legal, we pride ourselves on our high quality service and our ability to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
Our team of criminal defence lawyers are highly experienced in criminal law advocacy. We also have a wide network of industry connections, including experienced Counsel, experts and private investigators. We have built long-lasting relationships in different areas to help achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
Not only are we highly successful in obtaining favourable results in our trials, but we frequently engage in negotiations with the prosecution resulting in the charge being discontinued or downgraded.
An example of some recent matters which have resulted in a successful outcome for our clients are highlighted below:
- Dangerous Driving Occasioning Death – NOT GUILTY VERDICT
- Indecently Dealt with a Lineal Relative or De Facto Child Under the Age of 16 Years Old – NOT GUILTY VERDICT
- Possessed a Trafficable Quantity of Methylamphetamine with Intent to Sell or Supply it to Another, Possession of Prohibited Drugs with Intent to Sell or Supply (Cocaine), Possession of Prohibited Drugs with Intent to Sell or Supply (MDMA), Possess Firearm with Circumstances of Aggravation and two counts of Unlicensed Person in Possession of Firearm/Ammunition –
DOWNGRADED TO ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF PROHIBITED DRUGS WITH INTENT TO SELL OR SUPPLY (MDMA)
- Assault Public Officer – DISCONTINUED
- Assault Public Officer, Disorderly Behaviour in a Public Place and Obstruct Public Officer – ASSAULT PUBLIC OFFICER AND DISORDERLY BEHAVIOUR IN A PUBLIC PLACE CHARGES DISCONTINUED
If you or someone you know has criminal charges and would like to know if you should proceed to a trial or if a submission can be made to have the charge downgraded or discontinued our team of experienced criminal defence lawyers at Kate King Legal are here to help. For urgent advice and assistance call us now on (08) 9467 3333 or click here to fill out an online enquiry.