Have you been charged with a traffic offence?
Can I can keep my licence? If I lose my licence how long will it be taken for? Will I go to prison? These are the questions that we are frequently asked in relation to traffic law matters.
If you have been charged with:
- Driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Reckless driving, Dangerous driving, Careless driving
- Speeding offences
- Driving on a suspended, disqualified or cancelled license
- Dangerous driving causing grievous bodily harm or death
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Failing to stop when called upon, high speed pursuits
- Failing to give name and address or identify driver
or any other traffic offence, contact one of our criminal defence lawyers at Kate King Legal.
In the unfortunate event you have lost your licence we can help you apply for and obtain an extraordinary drivers licence. We are able to offer a fixed fee in respect of such applications.
We are also able to assist in the preparation for, and representation at, hearings in respect of applications for removal of lifetime driver’s licence disqualifications.